Communications & Consultancy
As a freelance communications consultant, I help cultural organisations to tell the stories that make them unique. My work spans communications strategies, brand tone of voice, corporate style guides, and staff training. I have significant experience writing, editing and proofreading all aspects of brand communications, from funding proposals to marketing mail-outs, annual reports and online copy.
My expertise is predominantly within the creative sector and extends from art fair programmes to online content, brand statements, and social media strategy.
Selected copywriting/consultancy clients
• Affordable Art Fair – London
• Agenda Communications – Paris
• Ateneum Art Museum – Helsinki
• BADA (British Antique Dealers’ Association) – London
• Frame Finland – Helsinki
• Gallery of Russian Art and Design – London
• Glasgow International – Glasgow
• Institute of Art and Ideas – London
• IZI Travel – Amsterdam
• Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art – Helsinki
• National Archives of Finland – Helsinki (Mobius Fellowship)
• PACE Architects – Kuwait
• Pelham Communications – London
• Royal Academy of Arts – London
• Sinebrychoff Art Museum – Helsinki
• Siobhan Davies Dance – London
• The School of Life – London
If you are looking to improve your communications then please do get in touch.